Gower Plant Hire Ltd place great importance on retaining a set of core values and approaches relating to itsd business operations. Gower Plant Hire Ltd recognises its obligations to all those with whom it has dealings. The reputation of Gower Plant Hire Ltd and the trust and confiodence of those with whom it deals are among its most vital resources, and the protection of these is of fundamental importance.
Gower Plant Hire Ltd demands and maintains high ethical standards in carrying out its business activities. Corrupt practices will not be tolerated.
- Gower Plant Hire Ltd believes that integrity in dealings with customers/clients is a prerequisite for a succesful and sustained business relationship. This principle governs all aspects of Gower Plant Hire Ltd’s approach to its customers.
- No employee may give money or any gift of significant value to a customer/client. Nor may any gift or service be given which could be construed as being intended as a bribe.
- The company acords the same degree of confidentiality to confidential customer information as it does its own confidential information
- Gower Plant Hire Ltd aims to develop relationships with its customer/clients and suppliers based on mutual trust.
- The reciept of gifts of favours by employees can cause embaraasment and may be seen as an improper inducement to grant some concession in return to the donor. The following principles should be observed:
Gifts or favours must not be solicited;
Gifts or money must never be accpeted;
Reasonable small token and hospitality may be accepted provided they do not place the recipient under any obligation, are not capable of being misconstrued and can be reciprocated at the same level, and the employee’s immediate superior is made aware of the same.
- Any offer of gifts or favours of unusual size or questionable purpose should be reported immediately to the employee’s superior and the Managing Director.
- Gower Plant Hire Ltd will compete vigorously, but honestly and will never discuss contractual matters with a competitor.
- In any contacts with competitors, employee’s will avoid discussing proprietary or confidential information.
Blaen y Fan Quarry
Blaen y Fan, Kidwelly SA17 5LB
Telephone: 07967 430 513